Healthfirst Signature (HMO) The Medicare Advantage plan with more choice and flexibility
You personalize your benefits. We help you get the most out of them.
Medicare Advantage your way
The best Medicare plan is one that fits your needs and gives you dedicated support to manage your benefits better. For as little as $0 a month, Healthfirst Signature (HMO) provides greater flexibility and convenience, including:
Your choice of member benefit
Make your plan your own by selecting one of these Healthfirst Signature Choice Extras benefits:
- $35/quarter OTC allowance
- Free transportation to your doctors for covered visits (up to 12 one-way trips)
- $0 dental deductible
Dedicated member services
Maximize your benefits with an exclusive member services team devoted to serving your healthcare needs.
Coverage whenever you need it
Have travel plans? We’ve got you covered everywhere with worldwide emergency and urgent care coverage.
Exclusive prescription benefits
- 90-day prescriptions for the same cost as 30-day*
- Insulins as low as $35
- Convenient home delivery for prescriptions
Dental, vision, hearing, and more
- Dental services as low as $0, including dentures, crowns, root canals, and extractions
- Hearing aids as low as $0 every year
- Up to $250 eyewear allowance every two years
- $0 primary care doctor visits
- SilverSneakers® fitness program
- 24×7 access to doctors via phone or video chat
*Exclusions and limitations apply.
Benefits and features listed are for 2022. OTC allowance and items eligible for purchase may vary by plan and are subject to change. Dental services must be medically necessary; limitations and exclusions apply. No out-of-pocket costs for entry-level hearing aids. Coverage is provided by Healthfirst Health Plan, Inc. Healthfirst Health Plan, Inc. offers HMO plans that contract with the Federal Government. Enrollment in Healthfirst Medicare Plan depends on contract renewal. Plans contain exclusions and limitations. Benefits vary by plan. Healthfirst Medicare Plan complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. SilverSneakers is a registered trademark of Tivity Health, Inc. © 2021 Tivity Health, Inc. All rights reserved.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Something went wrong
Please, try again