Senior Health Partners
The Senior Health Partners Managed Long-Term Care plan provides and coordinates services that are typically not covered by Medicaid and Medicare, including the health, social, emotional, nutritional, and rehabilitation services you may need. Coordination means that we help you access the care you need through covered services. Whenever you need assistance, your Primary Care Manager and Care Team are there for you.
By joining Senior Health Partners, you’ll enjoy coordinated care to help you stay at your physical and mental best.
These services might include:
- Assistance in scheduling healthcare appointments
- Non-emergency transportation
- Home healthcare
- Personal care
- Rehabilitation therapy when medically necessary
- Nursing home care
- And, more
- Care management
- Home healthcare
- Nursing home care (short- or long-term)
- Non-emergency transportation to medical services
- Dental care
- Foot care, eye care, and hearing services
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Are a resident of Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Nassau County, or Westchester County
- Are Medicaid eligible or private pay*
- Are able to live safely at home with the support of Senior Health Partners
- Have health problems and limitations that would qualify you for nursing home level of care (for persons with Medicaid only)
- Are expected to require at least one (1) of the following Community Based Long Term Care Services (CBLTCS) for more than 120 days from the effective date of enrollment:
- nursing services in the home
- therapies in the home
- home health aide services
- personal care services in the home
- adult day healthcare
- private duty nursing
- Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Services
*Private pay enrollment is limited and does not apply to Staten Island, Nassau, or Westchester county residents.
To find out if you are eligible to enroll, or obtain more information, please contact a Relationship Coordinator at 1-866-585-9280, Monday to Friday, 8am–8pm, and Saturday 10am–6pm, or visit healthfirst.org/contact.
The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description, of benefits.
Your Primary Care Manager and Care Team will also coordinate medical services not covered by Senior Health Partners to help you remain at your best.
Coordinated services typically covered by Medicare include inpatient and outpatient hospital care, prescription and nonprescription drugs, and more.
We can help you find a plan that’s right for you. You can:
Click here to fill out a form, and one of our representatives will contact you to answer your questions. We can even make an appointment to visit you in your home or another location convenient to you.
Call us at 1-866-585-9280
Monday to Friday, 8am–8pm, and Saturday 10am–6pm